The Homestead Roofing Company Provides PVC Roofing
When you need a new roofing solution for your business, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) roofing, also known as vinyl roofing, is the choice for you. Right now, it is the leading choice for businesses with flat or low-slope roofs in Europe and they are steadily climbing in popularity here in the U.S. We have chosen to offer this type of roofing solution because of the many benefits it can bring your building and budget. In our 85 years of experience, we have installed many different roofs with many different materials, and we can back the many benefits of this type of roofing for businesses in New Jersey.
Call us today to have us send a professional roofing inspector to your office or place of business to scope out the current issues and we can help you find out if PVC roofing is good for you. If not, we will help you find the best solution to meet your needs and wants. We also offer free estimates on all of our services, so you can budget appropriately, and there are also 100% financing options to those who qualify. You can also rely on our long-term manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of Choosing PVC Roofing for Your Office
As a New Jersey small business or large corporation, there are some special considerations you need to take many residents don’t have to concern themselves with when selecting a new roof. You need to worry about how the installation will affect your business, how much it costs, will it last, and how soon will you have to think about replacing it again? Once you give our friendly staff a call, the professional roofer we send out to your space will help you through the evaluation to listen to your needs, wants, and most importantly budget. Below are some of the benefits you can expect when choosing PVC roofing as your new replacement:
- Cost – One of the biggest cost-saving abilities of PVC is we can install it over your existing system. Homestead roofers will not require a complete breakdown and tear out for your old roof. Overall, it is a very inexpensive material to work with on new roofs, but this helps with waste and saves us time. And if you need repairs our team delivers them easily and quickly with patches or seam repairs.
- Resiliency – The reflective properties of the PVC material helps halt deterioration of substrate material by 75 percent. Some of the other potentially damaging items of your roof will be durable against flames, chemicals, and grease making them really great especially for restaurants. It is also resistant to water, so it never rusts, corrodes, or rots. Similarly, extreme temperatures and wind won’t penetrate it either. No matter the time of year in New Jersey, you have a great durable roof.
- Sustainability – As we said, we can place PVC roofing over your current roof, and this helps us eliminate the waste of having to tear it up and throw away those materials. The materials used for PVC consist of 50 percent recycled materials and after 20-30 years when the roof will need to be replaced, you can 100 percent recycle it, creating less waste in landfills.
- Energy-Efficiency – An important benefit of OVC roofing is the ability to save your company money from the decision to install through every month when you get your energy bill. It improves the insulation of your building by 50 percent and helps reduce energy expenses by 40 percent.
How Does PVC Roofing Compare to Other Materials
There are many options for you to choose from when selecting how to re-roof your office or business space. Allow the team at The Homestead Roofing Company to help guide you through your options and how PVC compares to the others. There are options like EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) rubber roofs which are cheaper than PVC, but it is more susceptible to the elements. TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin or olefinic) may be more energy-efficient, but not by much since both use a white-colored material to block ultraviolet rays. There are also many different versions of all of these options all with different pros and cons. Call Homestead today for further help and get the answer to any questions you may have about the process and materials.
How Much Does PVC Roofing Cost?
Depending on the quality of PVC you wish to install on your business’ roof will help determine the cost. It can range anywhere from $6.50 to $8 a square foot. Our professional team members will assist you through the selection process to help ensure it meets the needs of your building. Higher quality will demand a higher price, but it also grants your company a longer-lasting roof to protect your building.
Call Homestead Today for New PVC Roofing
The Homestead Roofing Company is here to help Ridgewood, NJ companies get the best possible roof for their building. We help you protect what matters most, your business. PVC roofing materials are some of the best in the industry. They offer so many benefits to help you with energy-efficiency and more. We use our experience to help you navigate the roofing world and find the perfect option for the style of building, budget, and other wants when you are shopping to replace your roofing material. We can also help with repairs if you just need some patches. Call Homestead for an evaluation and receive a free estimate for the services needed to fix your roof today!
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- A+ BBB Rating
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Over 85 Years of Experience
- Free Written Estimates
- Long-Term Manufacturer Warranties
- Competitive Rates
- Focused on Customer Satisfaction
- 100% Financing Available
- Delivers the Highest Quality Products
- Extensive Job Site Clean-Up
- Best of Ridgewood Awards for Roofing & Siding Contractors 2011-2016
- Ridgewood Baseball & Softball Association Sponsor